Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I have joined a leading PR agency - PR Professionals

It gives me immense pleasure to announce that I have joined a leading PR agency - PR Professionals as Head- Corporate Affairs. Headquartered in Gurgaon with offices across India.

PR Professionals have carved its niche due to its excellent media relations and expertise in crisis communication. It is a leading company which provides single window sollutions for all media needs. Boasting of esteemed clients such as UNICEF, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Agriculture, AEPC(Ministry of Textile), DLF, Vatika Group, Su-Kam, Delhi Metro, Lucknow Metro, Manav Rachna University, NCU University, ICSCE Board and the like. The PR agency has also been proactive on the social front and lent its voice to causes like NIRBHAYA, Beti-Bachao Beti Padhao, Make in India, Run for Tiranga. 

During my tenure, I hope to add value to the corporate affairs segment and aid the organization to achieve its goals. I need your wishes in this endeavor.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhay Kumar Jha
Head - Corporate Affairs.
PR Professionals
http://prprofessionals.in/
+91 9818177280
October 2017




No comments: